MSTAR Preschool 2018-19 School Year
It is the mission of the Morning Star Preschool to provide a Christ-centered learning and developmental experience for young children together with a quality academic education.
• Is safe, nurturing and developmentally appropriate for effective learning.
• Recognizes and validates the child’s strengths and interests.
• Is God centered. Instills Christian character, values and beliefs.
• Promotes educational readiness that emphasizes literary skills as well as social, emotional, physical, cognitive, intellectual and creative ambitions.
• Inspires your child to learn, create and play.
Our Admission Policy
Morning Star Preschool, as a ministry of Morning Star Fellowship, admits any student without regard to race, color, national and/or ethnic origin. Students are entitled to all rights, programs and activities made available to the school.
3/4 Year Class - $1300 per year. (10 payments of $130)
4/5 PreK Class - $1600 per year. (10 payment of $160)
Registration and Activity Fee: $50